- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
What kind of crazy headline is that?? It might not make sense right now,...
- Posted April 11, 2013
When Did You Last Invest In Self Care?
If someone asked you what your definition of self care is, what would you...
- Posted November 1, 2012
It’s Not All About You (And That’s Good)
My husband and I recently experienced the loss of our 2nd baby. We have...
- Posted October 11, 2012
7 Ways To Spring Clean Your Relationship
Spring is here. Well for the Southern Hemisphere at least. The blossoms are bursting...
- Posted September 6, 2012
10 Reasons You Should Work With A Relationship Coach
Maybe you’ve been battling away, hoping things will get better in your relationship. Or...
- Posted June 10, 2012
“We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
Are you settling? Have you given yourself over to having a sub standard kind...
- Posted May 4, 2012