- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
How To Argue So You Win
Do you know how to argue with your partner so that you win, every...
- Posted June 20, 2015
When Compromising Makes Things Worse
Compromising is all part of a good relationship, right? You’re meant to compromise, to...
- Posted April 11, 2014
Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
My husband and I don’t have a lot in common, at least not when...
- Posted July 31, 2013
Arguing Can Make Your Relationship Healthier
Do you believe that to be happy and blissfully in love, you should never...
- Posted June 24, 2013
Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
What kind of crazy headline is that?? It might not make sense right now,...
- Posted April 11, 2013
30 Simple Things To Say To Get More Love
It is said that actions speak louder than words, and in many cases I...
- Posted March 20, 2013
Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff, Deal With The Real Stuff Instead
How did that gorgeous, sweet funny guy you fell in love with, get so...
- Posted February 7, 2013
5 Fatal Communication Mistakes You Could Be Making In Your Relationships
Good communication skills are so important to the success of any relationship, and yet...
- Posted December 13, 2012