- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
10 Toxic Relationships
In my last article I talked about toxic relationships, and some of the signs...
- Posted August 5, 2014
Is Your Relationship Toxic?
Sadly, the cliché that you have to kiss a lot of frogs, to find...
- Posted July 5, 2014
Does Your Partner Cheating Mean It’s Over?
In a long term, committed relationship, there are few things that are serious enough...
- Posted March 1, 2014
Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
My husband and I don’t have a lot in common, at least not when...
- Posted July 31, 2013