- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
3 Ways To Love With More Self Respect
One of the things we all want in our relationships, among many other things,...
- Posted May 19, 2014
When Compromising Makes Things Worse
Compromising is all part of a good relationship, right? You’re meant to compromise, to...
- Posted April 11, 2014
Does Your Partner Cheating Mean It’s Over?
In a long term, committed relationship, there are few things that are serious enough...
- Posted March 1, 2014
There’s A Reason For My Absence
It’s been a while since I posted here last. Nearly 13 weeks in fact....
- Posted October 24, 2013
Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
My husband and I don’t have a lot in common, at least not when...
- Posted July 31, 2013
Arguing Can Make Your Relationship Healthier
Do you believe that to be happy and blissfully in love, you should never...
- Posted June 24, 2013
What Are Your Relationship Deal Breakers?
As a Relationship Coach, one of driving reasons for the work I do is...
- Posted April 29, 2013
Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
What kind of crazy headline is that?? It might not make sense right now,...
- Posted April 11, 2013