- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
3 Ways To Love With More Self Respect
One of the things we all want in our relationships, among many other things,...
- Posted May 19, 2014
Are Your Emotions Killing Your Desire?
Healthy, mutual, loving sex is initiated out of desire, a desire to connect, to...
- Posted February 25, 2013
What Will You Do Differently This Year?
The New Year is here. Have you set your New Years resolutions? Have you...
- Posted January 18, 2013
Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
Ask any couple what the deal breaker is in their relationship, and a vast...
- Posted September 13, 2012
10 Sure Ways To Self Love
You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of...
- Posted August 30, 2012
Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
If I’d saved a dollar for every time I’ve heard ‘I just wish he/she...
- Posted August 15, 2012
What Lesson Is Being Mirrored Back To You?
I strongly believe that it is in our relationships that we learn the...
- Posted August 16, 2011
Codependency | Too Nice For Your Own Good?
Codependency is a term often used in relation to the partner or spouse of...
- Posted May 9, 2011