- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
3 Ways To Love With More Self Respect
One of the things we all want in our relationships, among many other things,...
- Posted May 19, 2014
Are Your Emotions Killing Your Desire?
Healthy, mutual, loving sex is initiated out of desire, a desire to connect, to...
- Posted February 25, 2013
When Did You Last Invest In Self Care?
If someone asked you what your definition of self care is, what would you...
- Posted November 1, 2012
Stop Being So Mean!
Through the course of our lives, most of us are lucky enough to have...
- Posted October 4, 2012
Stop Chasing Perfection
We use perfectionism to excuse insecurity, to cover up fear and allow for playing...
- Posted September 19, 2012
Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
Ask any couple what the deal breaker is in their relationship, and a vast...
- Posted September 13, 2012
10 Sure Ways To Self Love
You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of...
- Posted August 30, 2012
Tuning Into Your Turn On
Remember those heady, new love days? Those days when you first met your partner,...
- Posted August 23, 2012