- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
Are Your Emotions Killing Your Desire?
Healthy, mutual, loving sex is initiated out of desire, a desire to connect, to...
- Posted February 25, 2013
How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
50 Shades Of Grey is guilty of it. Mills and Boon is guilty. Every...
- Posted October 18, 2012
Tuning Into Your Turn On
Remember those heady, new love days? Those days when you first met your partner,...
- Posted August 23, 2012