- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
Does Your Partner Cheating Mean It’s Over?
In a long term, committed relationship, there are few things that are serious enough...
- Posted March 1, 2014
Why I Believe In True Love
True love The one Soul mate Terms we hear and use all the time...
- Posted May 23, 2013
What Are Your Relationship Deal Breakers?
As a Relationship Coach, one of driving reasons for the work I do is...
- Posted April 29, 2013
Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
What kind of crazy headline is that?? It might not make sense right now,...
- Posted April 11, 2013
Are Your Emotions Killing Your Desire?
Healthy, mutual, loving sex is initiated out of desire, a desire to connect, to...
- Posted February 25, 2013
Curiosity – The Golden Key To Connection
Want to get really connected with your partner? Want to feel like you are...
- Posted November 28, 2012
How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
50 Shades Of Grey is guilty of it. Mills and Boon is guilty. Every...
- Posted October 18, 2012
Shared Love: The Look Of Love
I received my wedding photos today. My husband and I actually got married nearly...
- Posted June 14, 2012