- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
Do you know how to argue with your partner so that you win, every time? Win...
Do you believe that to be happy and blissfully in love, you should never argue with...
Want to get really connected with your partner? Want to feel like you are fully in...
Latest On Love
Arguing Can Make Your Relationship Healthier
Do you believe that to be happy and blissfully in love, you should never argue with your partner? Do arguments with your significant other always make you feel like...
- June 24, 2013
Why I Believe In True Love
True love The one Soul mate Terms we hear and use all the time to define that one person who steals our heart and keeps it forever. Movies make...
- Posted May 23, 2013
What Are Your Relationship Deal Breakers?
As a Relationship Coach, one of driving reasons for the work I do is to help couples heal their relationship, rather than see them throw in the towel and...
- Posted April 29, 2013
Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
What kind of crazy headline is that?? It might not make sense right now, but let me explain. Do you sometimes feel as if your partner is purposefully ignoring...
- April 11, 2013
30 Simple Things To Say To Get More Love
It is said that actions speak louder than words, and in many cases I agree, but the words we use can hold a lot of power too. With only...
- March 20, 2013
Are Your Emotions Killing Your Desire?
Healthy, mutual, loving sex is initiated out of desire, a desire to connect, to touch and love, and to be touched and loved. Desire can come on suddenly, or...
- February 25, 2013
Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff, Deal With The Real Stuff Instead
How did that gorgeous, sweet funny guy you fell in love with, get so annoying? Why is it that instead of making your heart swell with love, your wife...
- Posted February 7, 2013
What Will You Do Differently This Year?
The New Year is here. Have you set your New Years resolutions? Have you decided on all those things that you promise to do, to make 2013 an even...
- January 18, 2013