- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
Do you know how to argue with your partner so that you win, every time? Win...
Do you believe that to be happy and blissfully in love, you should never argue with...
Want to get really connected with your partner? Want to feel like you are fully in...
Latest On Love
5 Fatal Communication Mistakes You Could Be Making In Your Relationships
Good communication skills are so important to the success of any relationship, and yet effective communication can be one of the hardest skills to master, especially if you’ve developed...
- Posted December 13, 2012
Curiosity – The Golden Key To Connection
Want to get really connected with your partner? Want to feel like you are fully in tune with exactly who your partner is? It’s a great feeling when you...
- November 28, 2012
Taking Time To Reconnect And Recollect
At the best of times, a relationship is a source of love, companionship, and support. In hard times it can feel strained, frustrating and totally out of love. A...
- Posted November 15, 2012
When Did You Last Invest In Self Care?
If someone asked you what your definition of self care is, what would you answer? Is self care about being aware of illness and ailments, regularly getting your nails...
- Posted November 1, 2012
How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
50 Shades Of Grey is guilty of it. Mills and Boon is guilty. Every romance movie you’ve ever watched is guilty of doing it. Guilty of doing what? Guilty...
- Posted October 18, 2012
It’s Not All About You (And That’s Good)
My husband and I recently experienced the loss of our 2nd baby. We have been trying to grow our family for nearly 2 years now, and have sadly lost...
- Posted October 11, 2012
Stop Being So Mean!
Through the course of our lives, most of us are lucky enough to have people that we care about, and who care about us. Life can be a crazy...
- Posted October 4, 2012
Creating Good Love Habits
Habit – ‘an acquired behavioural pattern regularly followed until it has become almost involuntarily’. We’ve all got our own personal habits, good and bad. Not all habits are ones...
- Posted September 26, 2012