- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
Do you know how to argue with your partner so that you win, every time? Win...
Do you believe that to be happy and blissfully in love, you should never argue with...
Want to get really connected with your partner? Want to feel like you are fully in...
Latest On Love
Write Your Own Love Story
Love can be hard to find. Good quality, genuine, long lasting love that is. We all look for it, and sometimes we find it, but a lot of times...
- Posted July 8, 2011
Are You Giving The Love You Are Expecting?
Have you ever found yourself bemoaning the shortcomings in your partner’s loving ways? How often have you complained that they’re not romantic enough, don’t compliment you very often, never...
- Posted July 1, 2011
How Important Is It For You To Be Right?
We’ve all been involved in at least one. An argument where we just have to make the other person realise we are right, what ever it takes. Because we...
- Posted June 17, 2011
Codependency | Too Nice For Your Own Good?
Codependency is a term often used in relation to the partner or spouse of an abuser or addict. There is reasoning that to stay and tolerate the destructive behaviours...
- Posted May 9, 2011