- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
Fall In Love With You
Do you always feel like you need to be perfect? Do you feel like you need to please everyone around you, but that your best will never be good enough? Do you doubt yourself, and feel as if no matter what you do, you’ll always be second rate?
You probably assume everyone feels this way, that we all struggle with liking who we are.
Sure, we all have times when we feel less confident, but it is possible to still have a strong feeling of self love, and self worth. It is absolutely possible to fully trust and believe in yourself, and wake up every day knowing that who you are, is just perfect.
You can get to a place where you feel confident, worthy, self assured and proud of who you are.
Self love isn’t about being vain, conceited and egotistical. It’s about honouring your unique self. It’s about fully appreciating the individual you are, with all your personal talents, skills, traits and values. Self love is about stepping whole heartedly into who you are and living your truth.
Self Love Coaching can help you to:
- Overcome negative self beliefs
- Re-program the unhelpful thoughts, into positive and self confirming thoughts
- Re-write the story of who you believe you are
- Raise your sense of self worth
- Clear old patterns that cause a lack of self esteem
- Learn to expect and ask more for yourself
- Discover the inherent value of your unique self
- Identify all the personal gifts you have to offer the world
- Set loving boundaries for yourself and for others to adhere to
- Create a strong feeling of personal value, without needing others to validate you
Self love completely changes how you interact with the world, how you conduct yourself, and how you relate to others.
When you operate from a place of self love, you are able to navigate life with a lot more ease and happiness. Everything flows differently and you attract a totally different (better) set of circumstances into your life.
So, if you are ready to really commit to self love and have more of the life you REALLY want, check out my Work With Me page and get started on the journey of discovering the real you.