- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
Get Back To Great Sex
Sex and Intimacy is an important and natural part of any relationship but if you suffer from any kind of sexual dysfunction or sexual anxiety it can seem like exactly the opposite.
As much as you want to share those close and loving moments with your partner, issues around sexual confidence and performance hold you back and cause you stress and disconnect.
Your fears and concerns prevent you from fully exploring and enjoying your sexual self and your sexual connection with your partner.
As a Relationship and Sex Coach I am able to use all of my knowledge, skills and intuition to support singles or couples in moving beyond any sex and intimacy challenges, no matter what shape they take. I can help you get back to that place where sex is a positive, exciting, natural and intimate expression of you, and your body.
It really is possible to move beyond your current sex and intimacy challenges, no matter what shape they take.
Common sexual issues include:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation
- Low libido
- Loss of attraction
- Lack of body confidence and/or self esteem
- Negative or shameful associations with sex and intimacy
Our time together will, like all of my coaching sessions, be completely confidential, respectful and safe but we will also have some fun because while your concern might feel overwhelming right now, I want to support you in getting to a place where you can feel relaxed and playful in overcoming whatever is holding you back. It is important to me that I can create a comfortable and open space to allow you to be honest and forthcoming so that we are best able to address any issues.
You don’t have to stay stuck with the issues that are affecting your intimate relationships and sex life. Check out my Work With Me page to find out more or click the button below to book your first session with me, and I can help you to overcome the problem and move forward.