- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
All posts tagged "Codependency"
Codependency | Too Nice For Your Own Good?
Codependency is a term often used in relation to the partner or spouse of an abuser or addict. There is reasoning that to stay and tolerate the destructive behaviours and actions of these types of partners, that...
- Posted May 9, 2011