- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
All posts tagged "communication mistakes"
Arguing Can Make Your Relationship Healthier
Do you believe that to be happy and blissfully in love, you should never argue with your partner? Do arguments with your significant other always make you feel like your relationship is a ticking time bomb waiting...
- Posted June 24, 2013
Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
What kind of crazy headline is that?? It might not make sense right now, but let me explain. Do you sometimes feel as if your partner is purposefully ignoring your requests, or purposefully trying to be difficult...
- Posted April 11, 2013
What Will You Do Differently This Year?
The New Year is here. Have you set your New Years resolutions? Have you decided on all those things that you promise to do, to make 2013 an even better year than last year? When we set...
- Posted January 18, 2013
5 Fatal Communication Mistakes You Could Be Making In Your Relationships
Good communication skills are so important to the success of any relationship, and yet effective communication can be one of the hardest skills to master, especially if you’ve developed a pattern of using the same negative communication...
- Posted December 13, 2012