- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
All posts tagged "fighting"
Arguing Can Make Your Relationship Healthier
Do you believe that to be happy and blissfully in love, you should never argue with your partner? Do arguments with your significant other always make you feel like your relationship is a ticking time bomb waiting...
- Posted June 24, 2013
Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
What kind of crazy headline is that?? It might not make sense right now, but let me explain. Do you sometimes feel as if your partner is purposefully ignoring your requests, or purposefully trying to be difficult...
- Posted April 11, 2013
Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff, Deal With The Real Stuff Instead
How did that gorgeous, sweet funny guy you fell in love with, get so annoying? Why is it that instead of making your heart swell with love, your wife now makes you irritable and frustrated? Where did...
- Posted February 7, 2013
It’s Not All About You (And That’s Good)
My husband and I recently experienced the loss of our 2nd baby. We have been trying to grow our family for nearly 2 years now, and have sadly lost both of the only pregnancies that we have...
- Posted October 11, 2012
Two Words To Ruin Any Relationship
With any close relationship there inevitably comes a time when you need to make an apology. The more time we spend with people, the more room there is for a mismatch in behaviour or communication, and whether...
- Posted August 9, 2012
How Important Is It For You To Be Right?
We’ve all been involved in at least one. An argument where we just have to make the other person realise we are right, what ever it takes. Because we are right. And they need to know. So...
- Posted June 17, 2011