- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
All posts tagged "happiness"
Why I Believe In True Love
True love The one Soul mate Terms we hear and use all the time to define that one person who steals our heart and keeps it forever. Movies make millions as gorgeous stars search for ‘the one’,...
- Posted May 23, 2013
“We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
Are you settling? Have you given yourself over to having a sub standard kind of love? Do you think you should just be more grateful for what you have and not expect more? Then I am here...
- Posted May 4, 2012
Recently I had the opportunity to talk to a friend going through a relationship break-up and although I’m not their coach (I tend not to coach friends) we got talking about what they are going through, how...
- Posted August 7, 2011