- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
All posts tagged "infidelity"
Does Your Partner Cheating Mean It’s Over?
In a long term, committed relationship, there are few things that are serious enough to permanently damage that relationship, but cheating is definitely one way to go about it. If you’ve ever thought about your list of...
- Posted March 1, 2014