- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
All posts tagged "intimacy"
Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
My husband and I don’t have a lot in common, at least not when it comes to the things that most people think we should have in common. We’re quite different people as far as hobbies and...
- Posted July 31, 2013
Curiosity – The Golden Key To Connection
Want to get really connected with your partner? Want to feel like you are fully in tune with exactly who your partner is? It’s a great feeling when you feel deeply and intimately connected to someone, when...
- Posted November 28, 2012
How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
50 Shades Of Grey is guilty of it. Mills and Boon is guilty. Every romance movie you’ve ever watched is guilty of doing it. Guilty of doing what? Guilty of helping you to nurture unrealistic ideals and...
- Posted October 18, 2012
7 Ways To Spring Clean Your Relationship
Spring is here. Well for the Southern Hemisphere at least. The blossoms are bursting into colour, the bulbs are popping their heads up out of the soil and it seems like every day there is a new...
- Posted September 6, 2012
20 Truths About Real Love
Like most people, I have had my share of bad and not so great relationships. Today I am blessed with the kind of relationship I always hoped and dreamed was possible. And it keeps on getting better...
- Posted January 20, 2012