- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
All posts tagged "listening"
Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
What kind of crazy headline is that?? It might not make sense right now, but let me explain. Do you sometimes feel as if your partner is purposefully ignoring your requests, or purposefully trying to be difficult...
- Posted April 11, 2013
Curiosity – The Golden Key To Connection
Want to get really connected with your partner? Want to feel like you are fully in tune with exactly who your partner is? It’s a great feeling when you feel deeply and intimately connected to someone, when...
- Posted November 28, 2012
How Important Is It For You To Be Right?
We’ve all been involved in at least one. An argument where we just have to make the other person realise we are right, what ever it takes. Because we are right. And they need to know. So...
- Posted June 17, 2011