- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
All posts tagged "Love"
Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
My husband and I don’t have a lot in common, at least not when it comes to the things that most people think we should have in common. We’re quite different people as far as hobbies and...
- Posted July 31, 2013
Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
What kind of crazy headline is that?? It might not make sense right now, but let me explain. Do you sometimes feel as if your partner is purposefully ignoring your requests, or purposefully trying to be difficult...
- Posted April 11, 2013
What Will You Do Differently This Year?
The New Year is here. Have you set your New Years resolutions? Have you decided on all those things that you promise to do, to make 2013 an even better year than last year? When we set...
- Posted January 18, 2013
How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
50 Shades Of Grey is guilty of it. Mills and Boon is guilty. Every romance movie you’ve ever watched is guilty of doing it. Guilty of doing what? Guilty of helping you to nurture unrealistic ideals and...
- Posted October 18, 2012
Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
Ask any couple what the deal breaker is in their relationship, and a vast majority will tell you that a cheating spouse is right at the top of the list. It’s easy to conceive why a cheating...
- Posted September 13, 2012
Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
If I’d saved a dollar for every time I’ve heard ‘I just wish he/she would show me they love me more’, I would be a very happy coach with a big box load of ALL the really...
- Posted August 15, 2012
Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
We’ve all had one of those conversations. You know the kind that start with ‘You won’t believe what (enter partner’s name) did’ or ‘It annoys me so much when they (enter current annoying behaviour or habit)’. ÂI...
- Posted May 31, 2012
“We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
Are you settling? Have you given yourself over to having a sub standard kind of love? Do you think you should just be more grateful for what you have and not expect more? Then I am here...
- Posted May 4, 2012