- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
All posts tagged "perfect partner"
Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
My husband and I don’t have a lot in common, at least not when it comes to the things that most people think we should have in common. We’re quite different people as far as hobbies and...
- Posted July 31, 2013
“We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
Are you settling? Have you given yourself over to having a sub standard kind of love? Do you think you should just be more grateful for what you have and not expect more? Then I am here...
- Posted May 4, 2012
Recently I had the opportunity to talk to a friend going through a relationship break-up and although I’m not their coach (I tend not to coach friends) we got talking about what they are going through, how...
- Posted August 7, 2011
Write Your Own Love Story
Love can be hard to find. Good quality, genuine, long lasting love that is. We all look for it, and sometimes we find it, but a lot of times we don’t or we think we do, only...
- Posted July 8, 2011