- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
All posts tagged "reconnect"
Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
What kind of crazy headline is that?? It might not make sense right now, but let me explain. Do you sometimes feel as if your partner is purposefully ignoring your requests, or purposefully trying to be difficult...
- Posted April 11, 2013
Taking Time To Reconnect And Recollect
At the best of times, a relationship is a source of love, companionship, and support. In hard times it can feel strained, frustrating and totally out of love. A healthy relationship is one that has more of...
- Posted November 15, 2012