- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
All posts tagged "respect"
Curiosity – The Golden Key To Connection
Want to get really connected with your partner? Want to feel like you are fully in tune with exactly who your partner is? It’s a great feeling when you feel deeply and intimately connected to someone, when...
- Posted November 28, 2012
Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
We’ve all had one of those conversations. You know the kind that start with ‘You won’t believe what (enter partner’s name) did’ or ‘It annoys me so much when they (enter current annoying behaviour or habit)’. ÂI...
- Posted May 31, 2012