- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
All posts tagged "self love"
3 Ways To Love With More Self Respect
One of the things we all want in our relationships, among many other things, is to be respected. To be treated in a way that makes us feel worthy and valued for who we are. Respect is...
- Posted May 19, 2014
When Did You Last Invest In Self Care?
If someone asked you what your definition of self care is, what would you answer? Is self care about being aware of illness and ailments, regularly getting your nails done and your hair cut and using sun...
- Posted November 1, 2012
Stop Being So Mean!
Through the course of our lives, most of us are lucky enough to have people that we care about, and who care about us. Life can be a crazy ride at times and, in our close relationships,...
- Posted October 4, 2012
Stop Chasing Perfection
We use perfectionism to excuse insecurity, to cover up fear and allow for playing small. We use perfectionism in a bid to ward off failure, to protect ourselves from judgement, to keep us on course for achieving...
- Posted September 19, 2012
10 Sure Ways To Self Love
You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody...
- Posted August 30, 2012