- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
All posts tagged "toxic relationships"
10 Toxic Relationships
In my last article I talked about toxic relationships, and some of the signs that could indicate you’re in one of these types of relationships. Maybe you read it and alarms bells started ringing? Maybe it confirmed...
- Posted August 5, 2014
Is Your Relationship Toxic?
Sadly, the cliché that you have to kiss a lot of frogs, to find the prince, tends to be true more often than not. It’s only a mere few who find their true love, first time around,...
- Posted July 5, 2014
Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
Ask any couple what the deal breaker is in their relationship, and a vast majority will tell you that a cheating spouse is right at the top of the list. It’s easy to conceive why a cheating...
- Posted September 13, 2012