- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
Are You Looking For More Love In Your Life?
Then you’ve come to the right place, because Rachael Lay is all about how to improve not only the amount of love in your life, but the quality of love.
Because life really is too short, to not experience and enjoy the most INCREDIBLE kind of love possible.
See, I’ve discovered that when our lives are full of good, rich, deep PASSIONATE love, we stand at the gateway to so many possibilities.
When we know what it is to feel loved, to love, then everything else becomes so much easier and there are so many more bonuses to be had in life.
My business, my passions, my mission, are all about love.
Love for others, love from others, love for yourself.
I have seen incredible changes, witnessed huge turn arounds, and celebrated wonderful successes when love was the guide.
Ultimately, I know that when we set love as the foundation for a good life, we can make our way through so much more than we ever believed we were capable of.
And yet, so many of us are accepting love less than that which we really desire.
- We exist in relationships that are unhappy
- We lose ourselves in trying to make others love us
- We hide our sexuality and withhold our natural desires
- We stop loving ourselves because of what we believe about who we are
Too many people let themselves believe that what they have, is as good as it gets.
But I can promise you that life can be absolutely AMAZING when you let more love into it.
My business is about SPREADING THE LOVE and all of my coaching offerings are based on creating, sharing, expressing, feeling and living love.
That might mean helping you to overcome relationship problems so you can create more love with your partner;
Or perhaps you need help with finding true love;
It could mean supporting you in feeling more love for yourself, so that you can accept more love from others;
Whatever love means to you, I can help.
I specialise in love, and I’m passionate about the relationships we have with ourselves, and with others.
So, if you are ready for more love in your life, take a look at my offerings pages to learn more and I look forward to hearing from you.