- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
- 20 Truths About Real Love
Latest On Love
10 Toxic Relationships
In my last article I talked about toxic relationships, and some of the signs that could indicate you’re in one of these types of relationships. Maybe you read it...
- August 5, 2014
Is Your Relationship Toxic?
Sadly, the cliché that you have to kiss a lot of frogs, to find the prince, tends to be true more often than not. It’s only a mere few...
- Posted July 5, 2014
3 Ways To Love With More Self Respect
One of the things we all want in our relationships, among many other things, is to be respected. To be treated in a way that makes us feel worthy...
- Posted May 19, 2014
When Compromising Makes Things Worse
Compromising is all part of a good relationship, right? You’re meant to compromise, to give and take, so that you can better mesh with the other person in your...
- Posted April 11, 2014
Does Your Partner Cheating Mean It’s Over?
In a long term, committed relationship, there are few things that are serious enough to permanently damage that relationship, but cheating is definitely one way to go about it....
- Posted March 1, 2014