- Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
- Loving In Your Partner’s Shoes
- What Will You Do Differently This Year?
- How Spontaneity Could Be Ruining Your Sex Life
- Why Worrying About Your Partner Cheating Is Pointless
- Are You A Creator Or A Reactor In Love
- Don’t Share Your Relationship Problems With Whoever Who Will Listen
- “We’re not completely unhappy” and other half baked statements about your relationship
- Will You Still Be Having The Same Arguments In 20 Years?
- Valentine’s Day – A Day For Love Or Letdown?
Do you know how to argue with your partner so that you win, every time? Win...
Do you believe that to be happy and blissfully in love, you should never argue with...
Want to get really connected with your partner? Want to feel like you are fully in...
Latest On Love
How To Argue So You Win
Do you know how to argue with your partner so that you win, every time? Win in love that is. Win in a way that means you come through a disagreement...
- June 20, 2015
10 Toxic Relationships
In my last article I talked about toxic relationships, and some of the signs that could indicate you’re in one of these types of relationships. Maybe you read it...
- August 5, 2014
Is Your Relationship Toxic?
Sadly, the cliché that you have to kiss a lot of frogs, to find the prince, tends to be true more often than not. It’s only a mere few...
- July 5, 2014
3 Ways To Love With More Self Respect
One of the things we all want in our relationships, among many other things, is to be respected. To be treated in a way that makes us feel worthy...
- May 19, 2014
When Compromising Makes Things Worse
Compromising is all part of a good relationship, right? You’re meant to compromise, to give and take, so that you can better mesh with the other person in your...
- April 11, 2014
Does Your Partner Cheating Mean It’s Over?
In a long term, committed relationship, there are few things that are serious enough to permanently damage that relationship, but cheating is definitely one way to go about it....
- March 1, 2014
There’s A Reason For My Absence
It’s been a while since I posted here last. Nearly 13 weeks in fact. But I have what I think is a pretty good excuse. I’d like you to...
- October 24, 2013
Why Shared Values Are More Important Than Shared Interests
My husband and I don’t have a lot in common, at least not when it comes to the things that most people think we should have in common. We’re...
- July 31, 2013